Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Challenge #14

It has been a busy couple of weeks with end of financial year, working and school holidays. Finally I had time to join in this weeks challenge over at the Pink Elephant. This week we had to use a sketch along with the colours Red, Blue and White. I wasn't sure how I was going to use these colours in my album but found this photo which went perfectly.

Heres a close up (I need to practice my photography skills)


I will be back later with an OTP project I did a couple of weeks ago, just need to take the photos.
TFL XX

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!!! The photo worked perfectly with the colors!! Love the ribbon treatment along the bottom!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Pink Elephant and be sure and check back tomorrow for the new challenge!! Have a wonderful evening!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent photo for this challenge Danielle! I love how you have done the snowflake! very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete